When it comes to addiction, no matter the type, it is important to understand that everyone can be vulnerable. Addiction has far-reaching consequences that can affect a person’s physical and mental health, as well as their relationships with family and friends. While managing one’s addiction may seem impossible at times, there are treatments available and resources available to help those struggling find the support they need.
At The Canyon, we know that addiction often comes from unresolved issues that have been suppressed. That is why our treatment program focuses on the whole person and not just their addiction. We offer a range of therapies, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, group therapy, family therapy, and trauma-informed care to help patients understand the underlying issues driving their addiction and create a plan for recovering from it.
About The Canyon Rehab Center
The Canyon Santa Monica engages the whole person in the healing process. When learning about The Canyon addiction treatment center, one will find various services to help patients and their loved ones. The Canyon extends an invitation for each of your loved ones to be involved in treatment to build a solid foundation for lasting recovery. Enjoy freedom from day-to-day demands and stresses with additional support and expert guidance from our professional staff.
What Makes Us Different
A team of compassionate professionals provides support, structure, and hope for recovery from co-occurring addiction and mental health disorders. Every person receives an individually tailored program to meet their unique needs through group and individual therapy, life skills classes, and integration of 12-Step principles.
About The Canyon: Our Facility
Located three and a half miles from the beach in the heart of West Los Angeles, we provide a healing oasis for individuals seeking recovery in an outpatient setting. Our center features private rooms, a gourmet chef-prepared menu, and comfortable living spaces to help you create a rich environment for healing.
What We Offer
When learning about The Canyon rehab center, one can expect to find a range of services and treatments.
- Aftercare program – This program focuses on relapse prevention and addressing the emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of individuals to sustain long-term recovery.
- Intensive outpatient program – This program is designed for individuals who are working to gain control over their addiction and is ideal for those who need more flexibility.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – We offer specialized support for individuals who are living with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Professionals program – This program is designed for individuals who are struggling with addiction and have professional responsibilities.
Substance Use Treatment
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment – Our staff of professionals understands the nuances of alcohol addiction and can provide evidence-based treatments to help individuals gain control over their drinking habits.
- Benzo Addiction Treatment – Our team is trained to provide personalized support and education to help individuals break the cycle of benzodiazepine addiction.
Addiction Therapy Programs
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – This evidence-based therapy helps individuals to identify and modify negative thought patterns to create healthier emotional responses in the future.
- Group Therapy – This type of therapy creates a space for individuals to share their experiences and gain insight from one another in an accepting and supportive environment.
- Family Support Group – This program provides a safe and supportive environment for families to learn about addiction, share their experiences, and gain support from one another.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment – We provide access to medications that can support the recovery process and reduce cravings.
Find Out About The Canyon Addiction Treatment Center Today
To learn more about The Canyon rehab center, contact us today at 424.465.5182. Our Professional staff is available to answer questions, provide guidance, and get you or your loved one started on the road to lasting recovery.