NOTICE DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
The Canyon at Santa Monica complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The Canyon at Santa Monica does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
The Canyon at Santa Monica:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Sepi Yashar, Civil Rights Coordinator
If you believe that The Canyon at Santa Monica has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Sepi Yashar, Civil Rights Coordinator
The Canyon at Santa Monica
12304 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 112
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Email: [email protected]
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Sepi Yashar, Civil Rights Coordinator, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/index.html.